I Want to Be Your
Personal Painting Coach
With Personal Critique Videos, Available
With Option 3 of the Online Video Course
When you’re painting alone for extended periods of time, 3 things are likely to happen:
- You’ll miss seeing areas that need improving.
- You won’t know how to improve.
- You’ll be way too hard on yourself and get discouraged.
Wouldn’t it be a game-changer to have a personal painting coach? Imagine having an experienced painting instructor who could give you a fresh eye, a mentor who would kindly identify your greatest struggles and then help you conquer them.
I would love to be your personal painting coach with Personal Critique Videos. Here’s how they work:
You can email me your paintings and your most burning art questions. I’ll respond with custom videos, in which I’ll critique your work and give my best answers to your questions. As I critique your work, I’ll demonstrate by painting directly on top of your work in Photoshop.
Personal Critique Videos are included in Option 3 of the online video course. With Option 3, you’ll have the opportunity to receive 4 Personal Critique Videos. These critiques will be spread out to allow practice and growth between each one. Altogether, the videos will total 3 hours of customized instruction!
When Will Option 3
Become Available Again?
Option 3 will become available for purchase on April 8, 2022 on the Online Video Course Main Page. Option 3 will remain available for a few days, while spots last. To receive updates of specific details, please sign up for my Art Instruction email newsletter (if you have an online course account, you were automatically signed up for these updates).
What Will Our Schedule Be?
These will be the deadlines to submit materials for each Personal Critique Video:
- Personal Critique Video #1: May 6, 2022
- Personal Critique Video #2: June 3, 2022
- Personal Critique Video #3: July 1, 2022
- Personal Critique Video #4: July 29, 2022
What’s the Bottom Line?
Option 3 contains 45 written lessons, 13 hours of video, and 3 hours of Personal Critique Videos for $949.
Option 3: Units 1–9 PLUS
Personal Critique Videos
Regular price: $949 USD
Price if upgrading from Option 1: $750 USD
Price if upgrading from Option 2: $500 USD
If you’re not interested in Personal Critique Videos but still want to learn from the lessons and videos in the course, I would suggest Option 2 ($449) or Option 1 ($199). You may upgrade to Option 3 later (when spots are available). For more info on all 3 options of the online course, please click here.
I am confident you will love the Personal Critique Videos. However, if you decide that the Personal Critique Videos aren’t for you, I will refund the full value of the Personal Critique Videos ($500) within 30 days of your purchase (unless I have already recorded your first Personal Critique Video, in which case I will retain $250). You will forfeit any Personal Critique Videos not yet received. For full policies, please see below.
Before purchasing, please note the following policies. These policies will help me offer Personal Critique Videos to more great students like yourself. Thank you for your understanding.
- Current paid access to Units 1–9 is required to receive Personal Critique Videos.
- Within 30 days of your purchase of Option 3, you may have a full refund, or you may downgrade to a lower option and be refunded the difference between options; however, I will retain $250 if I have already recorded your first Personal Critique Video. If you purchased Option 3 as an upgrade, I will not refund any Units that were originally purchased more than 30 days prior. Upon receiving your refund, you will lose access to all refunded Units and forfeit any Personal Critique Videos not yet received.
- If you make an early Personal Critique Video submission, I will create that Personal Critique Video after the corresponding deadline, not before.
- After your class’s second Personal Critique Video submission deadline, no refunds will be offered for any Personal Critique Videos.
- If you make a late submission, I will create that Personal Critique Video after your next class deadline. However, if a submission is two or more deadlines past due, or if a submission is made 30+ days after your final class deadline, the corresponding Personal Critique Video will be forfeited with no refund offered.
Where to Purchase Option 3
On April 8, 2022, Option 3 will become available on the Online Video Course Main Page.